POND Magazine Photography Exhibition
POND Magazine is running a week long photography contest in hopes of finding new talent to showcase at our first photography exhibition at Chinatown Soup on Friday, December 1st, 2017. No theme, no restrictions, just your best work. The chosen photographers will be exhibited for one night alongside our already chosen artists. Winners and runner ups will be published in an online gallery of finalists. For more details, see our contest info below.
- Submission fee: $20 USD
- Contest runs from Wednesday, November 8th, 2017 - Wednesday, November 15th, 2017 11:59 EST. *Deadline has now been extended until November 16th, 2017 11:59 EST.
- Photos must be submitted at 72 DPI with a longest side of 1000px in JPG format. Other file formats will not be accepted.
- Please name your files LastName_FirstName001. Example: Mapplethorpe_Robert001
- 2 photos are allowed per submission. If you'd like to submit more, a second submission will be required.
- All photographers retain their copyright if published in an online winners' gallery and in related promotion.
If there are further questions, please email email@example.com. Entries will not be accepted via this email, only through the above submission form.